Dennis Buck joins Chapman as Managing Director
Dennis Buck joins Chapman following a successful career of more than 15 years working with public and private equity owned companies on the acquisition of closely-held, privately-owned businesses. He has worked in the corporate development groups of several publicly-owned healthcare companies and will be focusing on the industry. Please click here to see Dennis’ complete professional biography.
- Are you interested in a net worth increase of at least $2 million?
- Are you a successful entrepreneur?
- Do your skills and interests fit the M & A middle market?
- Do you you have the requisite academic credentials?
- Do you have experience in one of the following industries:
– Transportation – Health Care
– Information Technology – Food
– Manufacturing – Energy
- Value Proposition: Maximum compensation for successful entrepreneurial M & A professionals in the lower middle market.
- Chapman Associates was founded in 1954.
- Our M & A professionals have closed over 2,300 transactions with Chapman.
Chapman will consider professionals with annual income goals in excess of $500,000. If you are interested in a rewarding career, send your curriculum vitae to:
Joe W. Denny
1100 East Woodfield Road, Suite 434
Schaumburg, IL 60173
The deck is being reshuffled; how can a business owner stack the deck to their advantage?
by Graham Morrison, Managing Director, Chapman Associates
M&A and Digital Transformation
by William C. Vinck, Managing Director, Chapman Associates
Selling My IT Services Business – When Is the Right Time?
by Cristian Anastasiu, Managing Director, Chapman Associates
Selling Your Company after 2017 Tax Reform
by Mark Lee Mroczkowski, Managing Director, Chapman Associates
On 22 December 2017, United States (US) President Trump signed into law the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) following passage in the House and Senate earlier that week. The new law and a number of other factors will make 2018 an ideal time to sell a business. Click here for the full story.
How tax reform will boost middle market M&A