Mergers and Acquisitions Seller Services
Selling your business is one of the most important events of your lifetime. The success or failure of this transaction will be directly related to the skill used in determining your company’s value, finding the best buyer, solving complex legal, tax and accounting problems, and arranging a timely closing. Chapman Associates Mergers and Acquisitions Seller Services has helped clients successfully resolve these issues thousands of times during the last seven decades. Our track record and experience can make a big difference for you.
If you’re interested in selling your business we can:
- Work with you to complete a detailed analysis of your business and help you understand the highest price the market will pay for your company.
- Prepare a thoroughly researched marketing program designed to confidentially present your company to the largest number of potential buyers.
- Utilize the resources of our proprietary Biz Mart℠ service containing the acquisition preferences of over 500,000 prospective domestic and international buyers.
- Prepare a professionally written and bound description of your company to present to prospective buyers.
- Help you prepare for initial meetings with potential buyers.
- Accompany potential buyers on site visits to inspect your company’s facilities.
- Assist you in analyzing different offers to help you decide which structure and which terms meet your objectives.
- Provide you with on-going advisory and negotiation services during all phases of the transaction.
If you’re thinking about selling your business, spend some time talking with us or contact us online.